Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Goal.

Hi Bloggers!

My name is Odette. I am 26 years young and struggling to be the best me. I am a certified "BBW". My main goal with this blog is to Empower women of all ages, colors and sizes. Give them  confidence that many of us need ! Give them somone to relate to and get support from. Its not easy being a Big woman in todays cruel world. This world is filled with ignorant human beings. I want to give Big Women the tools to build a better YOU, be the best you can be at any size. I want women out there to know that life is not over after 200lbs!! You are beautiful, strong and intelligent women. I just want to bring it out in you women out there who struggle more then others do. I will be giving tips on fashion, hair, sales, trends etc All targeted towards  my beautiful big sistas! Enjoy my Blog. Dont be shy to comment and ask questions!

3 comments:

  1. Hell to the YEAH - GO on with your Beautiful SELF SISTA! Best Idea EVER! <3 I ll give more of my opnion after your full BLOGS!

    LOVE you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally!You need a blog, you are FABULOUS and you should share your wonderful self and ideas with the whole world. You are the most beautiful, intelligent, stylish BBW I know!Congrats on this darling sister. I love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you both too!!!! Thanks guys and thanks to my beautiful sissy for her poetic tongue and creating this TITLE!!

    ReplyDelete